Thursday, April 3, 2008

Met at Latizia's for an hour or so with B to sketch and talk about ADAM...found a couple places to clarify...I'd read a journal entry from 2005 regarding the premise of the story and tripped over a pretty crucial element to the thrust of the thing...will be redoing boards that play it up a bit...commercial work right now at least for the next week...back to it soon...
not that long ago, around EASTER I had a dream that took place as I was partially awake listening to a radio program...On the radio they were talking about honey baked ham that was spiral cut and as they talked about the ham (i could hear them talking) I was carressing a small pink "ball" that was a ham...but it was shaped like a baby pig without a head and it was a cool pink...the ham I was carressing was cold to the touch too...I remember thinking how gross it was to feel a cold baby pig but somehow wanting to eat it...I couldn't, though, because it sort of disgusted me...then with the discussion of the spiral cut I pulled it apart like an accordian...there were no bones so the fact that it was shaped like a baby pig scared me even more...